- No harm shall befall him, who sets his
foot on the soil of Shirdi.
- He who touches the steps of My tomb, all his sorrow and suffering shall cease.
- Even after I cast off thos body, I shall
ever come running to the help of My devotees.
- Keep faith in Me, and your prayers shall be answered.
- Think of Me as eternally alive, experience this and realise this Truth.
- Name anyone who has sought refuge and has been turned away.
- In whatever form men worship Me, so do I render to them.
- Not in vain is My vow that I shall ever shoulder your burden.
- I am grateful to the one who takes his food only after offering it to me.
- Who surrenders in body, mind and speech to Me, I remain ever indebted to him.
- Blessed is he who has become one with Me.